Building Resilience and
Developing a Positive Mindset
* Please note that your place is not
guaranteed until you receive confirmation from a member of our Customer Services
** We can only accept
applications from parents & carers of children who attend the school(s) as
detailed above **
We will consider & discuss the following:-
- • What is resilience & why is it important?
- • The factors & components of resilience
- • Strategies & tools to improve personal resilience
- • Optimism & positive thinking
- • How to develop self-eficacy
These workshops are designed for adults who wish to develop their knowledge
and understanding of resilience, to look at their own personal development and
to learn strategies to help build resilience and promote positive thinking.
In person, in a classroom or through online virtual
A variety of teaching and learning strategies will be
employed, including taught lessons, small group work, activities, and class
No homework is necessary, but you might like to try out some suggestions from
class and reflect on how you got on.
No formal assessment is required. During the session your tutor will check
your understanding through question and answer, and verbal/written
Guidance is given throughout the course regarding opportunities and careers.
Upon successful completion of this course, you can progress onto:
- Understanding & Managing Stress and Emotions
- Level 1 Award in Stress Awareness
- Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
Why study here?
We provide a welcoming learning environment with excellent learning resources
and facilities. Tutors are experienced, well qualified and offer industry
experience in their subjects. Learning is accessible from home via the online
learning platform Google Classroom to allow you to make progress between taught
You will need to bring a paper and a pen with you. A folder is useful to keep
your work in.
* Workshops are FREE subject to attendance, completion of our enrolment
form and learner journal. *